BALLROOM DANCE IS A GREAT WORK-OUT!
Dancing is a way to stay fit for people of all ages, shapes and sizes. It has a wide range of physical and mental benefits including: improved condition of your heart and lungs, increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness and it can help stave off illnesses. Dancing can improve your mental health by boosting your overall happiness. Becoming a better dancer offers social benefits including increased self-confidence and improve social interaction. Learn to dance for health and happiness!
What's Great About Dancing?
- Increase Muscle Strength & Endurance
- Burn Fat / Lose Weight / Increase Metabolism
- Increase Flexibility
- Physical Health / Mental Health
- Self-Expression & Creativity
- Reduce Stress and Depression
- Social Fun And Friendship
- Great for All Ages